We’re all about shooting here. In the case of the storied largemouth bass fishing at our 30-acre Deer Creek Lake, it’s literally like shooting fish in a barrel. But not just any largemouths, mind you. We’re talking big fish. The lake’s stuffed with strong, hard-charging 10-pound bass that crush surface and subsurface baits and flies alike. Documented catches often exceed 100 fish in a single afternoon. With the help of a guide, you can expect to release between 30 and 50 2- to 5-pound bass in a typical day, proving at Deer Creek Lake it’s far more than fishing. It’s catching.
Created in 2003, you’ll experience the equivalent of a fish factory, with:
- Florida “F1” hybrid largemouth fingerlings called Tiger Bass®. Guided by leading fisheries biologist Greg Grimes, they grew from 1.5 inches to 3+ pounds in just 15 months—and that was before we introduced gizzard shad in 2007 as additional forage.
- Varied structure for any technique; flooded timber, underwater humps, islands, drops, ledges, boulders, gravel beds and brush piles all known to hold giants.
- Ample food, stocked with a staggering amount of forage like 9,000 adult crawfish, 55,000 copper-nosed bluegill, 6,000 red-eared bluegill, 12,000 fathead minnows and 6,000 threadfin shad—all of which were given ample time to reproduce.
All packages are priced per person and require a minimum of 2 people. Each day includes:
- Guided catch-and-release bass fishing from boat or shore
- 1 guide for every 2 anglers
- 1 night’s lodging
- Afternoon arrival
- 2 meals at the lodge on arrival day
- Gourmet dinner
- 1 meal at the lodge on departure day
- Continental breakfast
- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
If you’re passionate about quail hunting, consider the Cast and Blast package, which includes both trophy bass fishing and quail hunting.
Rates do not include licenses, airport transfers, or gratuities. (A 10-20% gratuity is suggested.)
Reservation and Cancellation Policy: A nonrefundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm your reservation. The balance is due upon departure. Should you find it necessary to change your reservation more than 60 days before your trip, we will gladly apply your deposit to another available date within the same season, or you may have someone participate in your place. TRIP INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Schedule Your Trophy Bass Fishing Trip
Call us at 270-835-2424 to book your trip today!
|3-Night, 2-Day Trophy Bass Fishing Package||$1100.00
|1-Night, 1-Day Trophy Bass Fishing Package||$475.00
|Cast and Blast Package (Trophy Bass Fishing & Quail Hunting)||$1,200
|1 day guided fishing with 1 guide for every 2 anglers|
|1 day traditional quail hunt|
|Trophy Bass Fishing Extras|
|Rod and Reel Rental||$25