The country’s highest-volume quality pheasant hunting awaits you at Deer Creek Lodge in Sebree, Kentucky.
Friendly, expert guides escort you afield. You’ll have honest opportunities at scores of hard-flying birds. And you’ll hunt over some of the nation’s finest dogs.
It’s a truly unforgettable pheasant hunting experience:
- Average temperatures of 30° to 60° F are comfortable throughout the October to March extended hunting season.
- Native warm-season grasses and other flora and fauna are reminiscent of bygone days.
- Amenities afield and at the lodge are outstanding.
After the hunt, you’ll relax in our 10,000 square-foot wingshooting lodge. Here, we limit the number of guests to ensure that you receive the highest level of personal service.
- Sumptuous gourmet dining
- Hors d’ouevres and open bar after the hunt
- Outstanding atmosphere
- History of excellence:
- Kentucky’s first Orvis Endorsed Wing Shooting Lodge – 2001
- Orvis Wing Shooting Lodge of the Year – 2006-2007
Rates and Packages
All pheasant hunting packages are priced per person and require a minimum of 2 people per hunt. Each day includes:
- Morning and afternoon hunts
- 1 round of sporting clays 5-stand
- Field transportation
- Birds, dressed and vacuum packed
- 1 night’s lodging
- Meals at the lodge (number depending on your arrival and departure)
- Country-style breakfast
- Gourmet dinner
- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
Rates do not include licenses, airport transfers, or gratuities. (A 10-20% gratuity is suggested.)
Lodge exclusivity is available for large groups; contact us for details. .
Reservation and Cancellation Policy: A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm your reservation. The balance is due upon departure. Should you find it necessary to change your reservation more than 60 days before your hunt, we will gladly apply your deposit to another available date within the same season, or you may have someone participate in your place. TRIP INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Schedule Your Pheasant Hunt
Contact us now to book your hunt. .
You Might Also Like…
Save with a Deer Creek Membership
Become a member and save on your hunt.
|Other Pheasant Hunting Activities|
|Pheasant Tower Shoot||$595
|Minimum 8 people|
|Limit: 200 birds per group|
|Includes 1 meal at the lodge: lunch or gourmet dinner|
|Lodging not included|
|Pheasant Hunting Extras|
|12-Gauge and 20-Gauge Upland Shells||$14
|28-Gauge and .410 Gauge Upland Shells||$22
|Extra Pheasant, Chukar, and Hungarian Partridge (Traditional Hunts)||$32