Experience quality, high-volume quail hunting at Deer Creek Lodge in Sebree, Kentucky.
Professional guides ensure that your time is well spent. Staunch points from some of the nation’s finest pointing and flushing dogs let you know you are on the game. You can expect contacts with upward of 20 coveys during a full day of quail hunting.
It’s a truly unforgettable quail hunting experience:
- Average temperatures of 30° to 60° F are comfortable throughout the October to March extended hunting season.
- Native warm-season grasses and other flora and fauna are reminiscent of bygone days.
- Our unique method of replenishing bobwhite quail populations contributes to the outstanding environment.
After the hunt, you’ll relax in the exceptional accommodations of our 10,000 square-foot wingshooting lodge. Here, we limit the number of guests to ensure that you receive the highest level of personal service.
- Sumptuous gourmet dining
- Hors d’ouevres and open bar after the hunt
- Outstanding atmosphere
- History of excellence:
- Kentucky’s first Orvis Endorsed Wing Shooting Lodge – 2001
- Orvis Wing Shooting Lodge of the Year – 2006-2007
Rates and Packages
All quail hunting packages are priced per person and require a minimum of 2 people per hunt. Each day includes:
- Morning and afternoon hunts
- 1 round of sporting clays 5-stand
- Field transportation
- Birds, dressed and vacuum packed
- 1 night’s lodging
- Meals at the lodge (number depending on your arrival and departure)
- Country-style breakfast
- Gourmet dinner
- Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
Rates do not include taxes, licenses, airport transfers, or gratuities. (A 15-20% gratuity is suggested.)
Lodge exclusivity is available for large groups; contact us for details.
Reservation and Cancellation Policy: A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm your reservation. The balance is due upon departure. Should you find it necessary to change your reservation more than 60 days before your hunt, we will gladly apply your deposit to another available date within the same season, or you may have someone participate in your place. TRIP INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Schedule Your Quail Hunt
Contact us now to book your quail hunt.
You Might Also Like…
If you’re a wingshooting enthusiast, consider the No-Limit Upland Combination Wingshooting Hunt, which includes quail, pheasant, chukar, and Hungarian partridge.
Save with a Deer Creek Membership
Become a member and save on your hunt.
|No-Limit Quail Hunt|
|Opportunities at over 100 bobwhite quail per hunt|
per person per day
per person per day
|2 hunts per day|
|Limit: None; quail only|
|KY sales tax will be applied to each hunt|
|Quail Hunting Extras|
|12-Gauge and 20-Gauge Upland Shells||$25
|28-Gauge and .410 Gauge Upland Shells||$35